Boomer Nano-Silver Reusable Certified 99.99% Protective Cloth Face Masks fully cover your nose and mouth with three layers that are comfortable, breathable, and suitable for all-day wear.
Our face masks have adjustable ear loops and an inner nose piece to help prevent glasses from fogging.
Our soft, safe material is a 65% cotton/35% polyester blend that are made to prevent droplets from spreading with three different layers each infused with nano-silver fibers.
Why Boomer Nano-Silver Reusable Face Masks are the Best:
- Certified 99.99% Antimicrobial
- Meets World Health Organization (WHO) standards
- Very comfortable
- Easy to breathe and talk through
- Good for a minimum of 30 uses
- Most cost effective option
- Nano-silver protection
- Different colors and patterns
- Children’s sizes available
Sizing and Dimensions of Adult Face Masks:
Small: 9.5" x 5.3"
Medium: 10" x 5.8"
Large: 10.3" x 6.3"
XL: 10.6" x 6.8"
MOST ORDERS SHIP IN 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS. Boomer Naturals ships USPS.
Our Nano-Silver Reusable Face Masks are made with a cotton fabric blend, using cotton treated with silver nanoparticles that have an antibacterial effect! Our cotton/polyester blend is not only soft, lightweight and very comfortable, but the stable silver nanoparticles add an extra level of antibacterial protection! Silver nanoparticles have mainly been studied for their antimicrobial potential against bacteria.
Ear Savers are recommended for elastic face masks.
Boomer Ear Savers work best with elastic face masks. Non elastic face masks are L/XL black, pink, L/XL grey, aqua and blue. All other pattern face covers are elastic.
Our Nano-Silver Reusable Face Masks conform to the most recent guidance from the World Health Organization:*
Your Reusable Face Mask should:
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ear loops
- Allow for breathing without restriction
Tips for Wearing your Reusable Face Mask:
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
- Cover your mouth and nose with mask, and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it; if you need to, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp – and do not reuse single-use masks
- To take your mask off: Remove by gently taking the ear loops off your ears (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately and/or wash before next use
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
To wash your Reusable Face Mask:
- Machine wash with warm water, then air-dry
- Each mask may be worn and washed up to 30 times for optimal nano-silver protection
Face masks may vary in color and shape. All mask sales are final for sanitary and safety reasons. Masks cannot be returned, even if unopened.
Boomer Face Masks are made in S. Vietnam and are tested and approved by the Vietnam Textile Research Institute and Textile Testing Center.
* World Health Organization. (2020). Advice on the use of masks in the context of COVID-19: interim guidance, 5 June 2020. World Health Organization. https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/332293.